AIR FRYER BUFFALO CAULIFLOWER #cauliflower #vegetarian


What I am not distraught about is breading. I'm the weirdo that pulls the majority of the breading off of fricasseed okra, and I wound up doing likewise with the Buffalo cauliflower I was making.

Be that as it may, when you pull the breading off of Buffalo cauliflower, you're pulling off the flavor!

When I began chipping away at my own formula for air fryer Buffalo cauliflower, I realized that insignificant breading and most extreme flavor were my principle objectives. I needed this formula to taste increasingly like cauliflower and less like breading, on the grounds that cauliflower is flavorful!



Ingredients :

For the Cauliflower
  • 4 cups cauliflower florets - Each one should be approx. the size of two baby carrots, if you put the baby carrots side-by-side.
  • 1 cup panko breadcrumbs mixed with 1 teaspoon sea salt - I would not use regular salt here. Sea salt grains are bigger, and they add a little extra crunch to the breading.

For the Buffalo Coating
  • 1/4 cup melted vegan butter - 1/4 cup after melting
  • 1/4 cup vegan Buffalo sauce - Check the ingredients for butter. I used Frank's Red Hot

For Dipping
  • vegan mayo - Cashew Ranch, or your favorite creamy salad dressing

Instructions :
  1. Melt the vegan butter in a mug in the microwave, then whisk in the buffalo sauce.
  2. Holding by the stem, dip each floret in the butter/buffalo mixture, getting most of the floret coated in sauce. It's fine if a bit of the stem doesn't get saucy. Hold the floret over the mug until it pretty much stops dripping. A few drips are OK, but if it's raining sauce, your panko is going to get clumpy and stop sticking as well.
  3. Dredge the dipped floret in the panko/salt mixture, coating as much as you like, then place in the air fryer. No need to worry about a single layer. Just drop it in there.
  4. Air fry at 350F (do not preheat) for 14-17 minutes, shaking a few times, and checking their progress when you shake. Your cauliflower is done when the florets are a little bit browned.
  5. Serve with your dipping sauce of choice.
Source : http://bit.ly/2Tc43wX